Germanna Community College is committed to complying with all guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (http://www.cdc.gov) and the Virginia Department of Health (http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/) regarding COVID-19. The health and safety of our campus community members are top priorities. The links below give students, faculty and staff access to campus-specific self-wellness check forms which must be completed within 24 hours prior to each class session when an individual is required to access campus facilities. You can view a short instructional video about the self-wellness check forms here: Self-Check for Students Video.
Students, faculty and staff will be notified if they are required to access Germanna facilities. A self-wellness check form must be completed within 24 hours prior to accessing a Germanna campus facility, such as entering a classroom or lab space. Individuals will be screened at campus facility entrances for completed self-wellness check forms.
- Student Fredericksburg Area Campus Self-Wellness Check
- Student Locust Grove Campus Self-Wellness Check
- Student Workforce Self-Wellness Check
- Student Barbara J. Fried Center (Stafford) Self-Wellness Check
- Student Daniel Technology Center Self-Wellness Check
- Faculty/Staff Return-to-Campus Self-Wellness Check